Report a Crime
Ways to Report Crimes
- In person: Visit the Concord Police Department Community Service Desk
- Over the phone: Call the Community Service Desk at 925-671-3220
- Report a crime in progress or an emergency: Call 911 or 925-671-3333
- Report a crime that does not meet the conditions outlined on this page: Call the Community Service Desk at 925-671-3220
How to Report a Crime Online
We are no longer accepting thefts from vehicles online. Please call 925-671-3220 to report these crimes with an officer.
Many non-emergency crimes can be reported online, allowing you to avoid waiting for an officer to take the report. To see if you qualify, please read the following checklist:.
- The crime is not an emergency. Call 911 or 925-671-3333 if this is an emergency.
- Online reporting must fall into one of the bellow crime classifications and have NO SUSPECT, NO EVIDENCE, NO SURVEILLANCE, and NO SERIAL NUMBERS.
- The crime is one of the following:
- Child Custody, Documentation of Violation of Order
- Garbage Dumping
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Identity Theft
- Lost, Stolen, or Vandalized Property
- Non-Injury Traffic Collision or Hit and Run Traffic Collision
- Theft from storage unit
- Theft from unlocked garage
- Vehicle Tampering (Example: Keying or attempts to remove vehicle parts)
- The crime occurred within the city limits of Concord, California (PDF).
- The crime did not occur on a state freeway. If the crime occurred on a state freeway, contact the California Highway Patrol.
- If you are reporting a lost or stolen license plate, please come to the station to report directly to an Officer.
- If your missing property has a complete serial number and you know it, please call 925-671-3220 for a desk officer.
- You have a valid email address.
- For security purposes, and to prevent fraud, your IP address will be recorded with the report. Caution: Filing a false police report is a crime.
File a New Report
By clicking the following link, I have read the statements above and my report meets all of these criteria.
Retrieving a Report
If you have already submitted a report online, you can retrieve a report online.