Get your 2019 downtown events Calendar
- Tuesdays: Year round, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursdays: April 23 to October 15, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Phone: 800-949-3276
Music & Market Series
- Thursday Evenings: May through September 2020, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Tuesday Night Blues
- Tuesday Evenings in July, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Free all-Blues series
MomDay in the Park & All Area Music Festival
- Saturday, May 9
- Combining two great events, celebrate Mom and Bay Area music education at the same time! Treat that special Mom to a wonderful dining experience in the Plaza for the All Area Music festival, featuring performances by Bay Area student musicians.
Cool Concord Cars
- July 7, 2020, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Free Car show! No registration fees, with dash plaques, goodie bags and prizes for the winners.
July 4th Celebration
- Registration at 6:45 a.m., Parade at 10 a.m.
- Todos Santos Business Arts Foundation Entertainment/Fireworks Mt. Diablo High School: 4 p.m.
- Featuring the Concord Police Association Stars and Stripes Run
- View More information
Concord’s Official Tree-Lighting, Carriage Rides, Mayor’s Sing-Along & Santa’s Grand Arrival
- 1st Saturday in December. Santa’s Arrival at 4 p.m., on-stage entertainment at 5 p.m.
- School choirs and community entertainment on stage with traditional tree-lighting and holiday sing-along
Todos Santos Plaza is a no smoking and no dogs allowed environment.
Dates and events subject to change.
There is plenty of free parking within easy walking distance, including two free city garages:
- Todos Santos Parking Center: Concord Avenue between Salvio and Pacheco Streets
- Grant Street Garage: Salvio Street, between Grant and Colfax Streets