Family Camp Specialty Weeks/Weekend
New in 2022, Camp Concord will offer all-inclusive specialty weeks, and one weekend for families. We invite you to unplug, relax, and enjoy one-on-one time with your family and friends in beautiful South Lake Tahoe. Camp Includes: rustic cabin accommodations, all meals, beach trips, canoeing, hiking, and activities for all ages. Join us for outdoor fun, adventure, and memories that will last a life time.
Camp Concord, "The Happiest Place On Dirt"!
Registration Opens Wednesday January 19th, 2022 at 10 am
Family Camp Dates & Rates:
Week 1 (Monday to Friday): July 4th to July 8th, 2022 Residents $ 298.00 Non-Residents $327.00
Week 2 (Monday to Friday): August 1st to August 5th, 2022 Residents $ 298.00 Non-Residents $327.00
Weekend (Friday to Sunday): August 5th to August 7th, 2022 Residents $ 153.00 Non-Residents $167.00
*Rates are a flat rate per person/per week or weekend. Campers 2 years old and under are free.
Potential Activities Available:
- Tie Dye
- Canoeing & Kayaking
- Crawdad Fishing
- Beach Days
- Kids Hours (subject to staff availability)
- Social Hour (Camp will provide appetizers and beverages)
- Off Camp Rafting – Additional fees apply
- Off Camp Ropes Course - Additional fees apply
Due to health and safety concerns, Campers must provide their own personal transportation to and from off camp activities and locations.
Please contact the Camp Director, Matthew Fragoso at email@example.com or call at 925-671-3006.
Family Camp General Information
- Do I have to be a Concord Resident to attend Camp Concord?
- When can I arrive, and where do I check in?
- What are the accommodations like?
- Do you have restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities?
- What time do we eat?
- When is the Dining Hall open?
- What is the Green Room?
- When is Quiet Time?
- What activities will be offered?
- What are Kids Hours?