The Concord Community Pool, at 3501 Cowell Rd is one of the City’s most popular facilities, serving approximately 124,000 swimmers per year in our award winning learn to swim classes, our lap swim, recreational swim and water exercises programs, as well as serving as a place for many swim teams to practice.
- Open year round
- Pool heated to a comfortable 80 degrees
- 50 meter/ 25 yard lap pools
- Heated Changing rooms and showers
- Certified Professional Lifeguards
As many of you are aware on Tuesday June 15 the California Department of Public Health and the Contra Costa Environmental Health Department are set to loosen a number of the restrictions related to the use of community swimming pools. As a result we are able to make some changes to the Lap Swim program. If you wish to swim on Monday, June 14th, you will still need to register for a time slot.
Sessions starting Tuesday June 15th the following changes to Lap Swim will begin:
- We will no longer utilize the Lap Swim registration process. Lap swimmers may show up to swim anytime during the lap swim times listed below in the lap swim schedule.
- All swimmers are required to self-check prior to arriving for their swim. If you do not feel well, exhibit flu like symptoms, fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell please don’t come to the pool until symptoms have completely subsided.
- If you are sharing a lane with another swimmer you are required to circle swim. Please swim down the right side of the lane and back up to the right side of the lane.
- The restrooms, showers and changing areas will be open for use.
- Masks are still required in certain areas of the facility. The pool will continue to have youth program participants present and city staff working in indoor spaces. To help protect youth participants and city staff, masks will still be required when entering and exiting the facility and anytime you are in the building. This includes the lobby, inner lobby, restrooms, changing areas, and when entering and exiting the shower area. Mask’s may be removed for showering proposes only and must be reapplied prior to leaving the showers.
- Please continue to bring your own personal lap swim equipment.
- Please continue to exit the facility through the side gate located next to the snack shack building and tennis courts.
We are currently in the process of evaluating how to offer a Recreational Swim program based on the updated Health Orders and staffing levels at the facility. This may lead to future changes to the lap swim schedule.
|Short Course:||Daily Lap Swim||$5.75 Res/ $6.75 Non-Res|
|Monday - Friday||6:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Senior (65+)||$5.00 Res/ $6.00 Non-Res|
|Monday - Friday||4:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Monthly Pass||$80 Res/ $85 Non-Res|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||15 Swims||$72 Res/ $82 Non-Res|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||30 Swims||$132 Res/ $142 Non-Res|
|45 Swims||$189 Res/ $199 Non-Res|
|Monday - Friday||11:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (9 lanes)|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (9 lanes)|
|Recreational Swim is not currently offered|
- Friday, June 11th adjusted lap swim hours are: short course & long course 6:00AM – 8:45AM and 5:00PM – 8:45PM.
- Lap swim hours are closed on Saturday, June 12th and Sunday, June 13th. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>