The Concord Community Pool, at 3501 Cowell Rd is one of the City’s most popular facilities, serving approximately 124,000 swimmers per year in our award winning learn to swim classes, our lap swim, recreational swim and water exercises programs, as well as serving as a place for many swim teams to practice.
- Open year round
- Pool heated to a comfortable 80 degrees
- 50 meter/ 25 yard lap pools
- Heated Changing rooms and showers
- Certified Professional Lifeguards
- Please self-check prior to arriving to the pool. If you have a fever, cough, flu like symptoms or do not feel well please stay home.
- Lap swim will be one swimmer per lane. You must preregister for a lane. No drop in sign-ups will be taken.
- You will be required to wear a face covering in the facility and on the pool deck. Face covering will removed before entering assigned lane and reapplied upon exiting the pool.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or greater at all times.
- Restrooms are of emergency use only. There will be no showers or changing rooms available. Please arrive prepared to swim.
- All transactions will be paperless. Lap swimmers will need to purchase a lap swim punch pass or monthly pass to swipe when they arrive for their swim. If you are paying the day of your swim it will require a debit or credit card. No Cash will be accepted.
- If you are on a wait-list and your status changes, you will be notified via phone call.
- Phone calls for the wait-list will be placed in the order you registered for the list.
- Lap Swimmers will enter the building through the front door and exit through the emergency exit gate next to the concession stand.
- Lap Swimmers will be assigned a lane upon arrival and check in.
- Please exit promptly at quarter till the hour so staff have enough time to wipe down and disinfect surfaces and equipment before the next group of swimmers arrive.
- Hanging out or sun bathing on the pool deck or lawn area is prohibited.
- With the popularity of Concord Community Pool’s Lap Swim registration program to better serve the resident swimmers of the City of Concord; starting Wednesday July 15 Concord residents will be able to register for the upcoming weeks lap swim schedule starting Wednesdays at 5:00PM. Registration for the general public will be open Thursdays at 9:00AM.
- If a lap swim time is full please sign up for the waitlist. If the pool receives a cancellation for a time spot individuals on the waitlist will be contacted by phone to fill the open spot in the order they registered for the waitlist. If you are cancelling a time spot please contact the pool directly at (925) 671-3480 so aquatic staff can contact waitlist swimmers to fill the open spot. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Lap Swim Reservation Cancellation Procedure
Due to an increasing number of late cancellations and reservation “no-shows”, the following cancellation policy has been implemented. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation to ensure that other swimmers can use your space if you are unable to attend a reserved lap swim session.
- Before 5:00pm the day before your swim reservation - Participants can cancel their swim reservation by emailing Concord.Registration@cityofconcord.org. Please provide the name on the registration, day, time and, if available, activity number of your swim. (Participants are encouraged to cancel with us as far in advance as possible and not wait until this deadline.)
- After 5:00pm the day before your swim, but at least 1 Hour before your swim - Participants must call the pool phone line (925) 671-3480 for cancellation. If staff is unavailable please leave a detailed voicemail message, including name on the registration, day, time and, if available, activity number of your swim.
- Within 1 hour or Failure to Attend – If a participant has a lap swim punch pass, 1 punch will be deducted from your pass. If a participant has a monthly pass or is paying the daily rate they will be removed from their next registered session after the missed session.
- Repetitive Cancellations or Failures to Attend - If a participant has repetitive cancellations or 3 failures to attend in a row participants will be removed from their sessions for the remainder of the week and the following week. No new reservations will be allowed to be made during this period.
|Short Course:||Daily Lap Swim||$6.50 Res/ $7.50 Non-Res|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||6:00 a.m. -2:45 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Senior (65+)||$5.75 Res/ $6.75 Non-Res|
|Tuesday, Thursday||7:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Monthly Pass||$90 Res/ $96 Non-Res|
|Monday - Friday||7:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. (6 Lanes)||15 Swims||$82 Res/ $92 Non-Res|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (6 Lanes)||30 Swims||$152 Res/ $162 Non-Res|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (6 Lanes)||45 Swims||$211 Res/ $221 Non-Res|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||6:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Tuesday, Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. (9 lanes)|
|Saturday||11:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (9 lanes)|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (9 lanes)|
Each one of these breaks down into a 45 minute block of time from the top of the hour to the quarter till the hour i.e. 6:00 a.m. - 6:45 a.m.
|Recreational Swim is not currently offered|
- No closures at this time. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>