Which Parks & Recreation facilities are closed?

The following Parks and Recreation facilities are currently closed: 

  • Baldwin Park preschool.
  • Centre Concord and its preschool.
  • All park playgrounds, basketball courts and bocce courts.
  • Concord Senior Center (However, City staff will continue to facilitate the distribution of meals through the CC Cafe Senior Nutrition Program. Meals must be ordered ahead of time. Concord’s CC-Cafe registered participants need to call (925) 825-1488 and leave a message, Meals-on-Wheels Diablo Region staff will respond to those calls.)
  • Willow Pass Community Center.
  • Camp Concord for the Summer and Fall 2020 seasons. 
  • All events and indoor/outdoor facility rentals have been canceled through July 31, 2020.
  • Full details about facility and program closures are located here.

Show All Answers

1. Is Concord's City Hall open?
2. How can I apply for a business license?
3. Are Concord parks closed?
4. Which Parks & Recreation facilities are closed?
5. How can I apply for a building permit?
6. How can I have my building inspected?
7. How is the Police Department operating?
8. How is the Public Works department operating?
9. How will businesses in Concord be affected?
10. Do all businesses have to close?
11. Are dog parks, tennis courts, and pickleball courts open?
12. How do I know if my business is an "essential" business or service?
13. What Contra Costa County departments are closed?
14. How do I report a business violating the County Health Order?
15. How are federal and state nutritional programs affected?
16. How are Medicare and Medi-Cal benefits affected by the pandemic?
17. Is the U.S. post office open?
18. How do I file for unemployment insurance?
19. Where can I find small business resources?
20. How is the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program WIC affected?
21. What is the city's response to housing and rent during the COVID-19 pandemic?
22. Can I play sports or activities with people?
23. Is the City continuing to perform Building Code Enforcement for life-safety related items?