Successor Agency Oversight Board Agendas
Oversight Board for the Successor Agency of the City of Concord The Oversight Board was formed pursuant to California Assembly Bill ABx1 26, which dissolved all redevelopment agencies in the State of California. The seven member Oversight Board consists of the following members:
- One member appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
- One member of the public appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
- One member appointed by the mayor of the city that formed the redevelopment agency
- One member from the recognized employee organization representing the employees of the former redevelopment agency
- One member appointed by the largest special district, by property tax share, with territory in the jurisdiction of the former redevelopment agency (Contra Costa Fire District)
- One member appointed by the Superintendent of Schools to represent schools
- One member appointed by the Chancellor of the California Community Colleges to represent community colleges in the district
The Oversight Board has fiduciary responsibility to the holders of enforceable obligations and the taxing entities that benefit from the distributions of property tax and other revenue. The Oversight Board will oversee the "winding down" process of the former Redevelopment Agency of the City of Concord.
The Recognized Obligation Payment Schedules for the Period Feb. 1 - June 30, 2012 (ROPS I), July 1 - Dec. 31, 2012 (ROPS II), and January 1 - June 30, 2013 (ROPS III), July 1 - December 31, 2013 (ROPS IV) were forwarded to the State Department of Finance, State Controller and Contra Costa County Auditor-Controller as required by legislation.
For more information about this board, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (925) 671-3082.
|6/6/2013 -- Canceled|
|5/2/2013 -- Canceled|
|4/4/2013 -- Canceled|
|3/25/2013 Special Meeting|
|3/19/2013 Special Meeting|
|3/7/2013 -- Canceled|
|2/28/2013 Special Meeting|
|2/7/2013 -- Canceled|
|1/3/2013 -- Canceled|