City of Concord, California

Forms and Filings

Form 460: Campaign Statements

  • City Council candidates/officeholders/committees who have a controlled committee, or who have raised or spent or will raise or spend $1,000 or more during a calendar year in connection with election to office or holding office, are required to file semi-annual recipient committee campaign statements. The Form 460 is also required if $1,000 or more will be raised or spent during the calendar year at the behest of the officeholder or candidate.

Form 700, Statement of Economic Interests:
The Political Reform Act requires most state and local government officials and employees to publicly disclose their personal assets and income. They also must disqualify themselves from participating in decisions which may affect their personal economic interests. The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) is the state agency responsible for interpreting the law's provisions. Copies of the forms for all City filers are available in the City Clerk's Office.

Application for Appeal 
This is a fillable PDF form. The form must be printed, signed, and hand carried to the Planning Department, Wing D, at 1950 Parkside Drive, along with the appropriate fee. The fees required can be found in the City of Concord's Master Fees and Charges. Once the fee is paid with the Planning Department, the appellate will provide the City Clerk with the signed form and receipt of payment.

Email to Request Public Records

City of Concord CA