Inclusive and specialized programs for people with disabilities
About Concord's Special Recreation Programs
• Access to Recreation provides accommodation to recreational classes and programs for people with disabilities (developmental, physical, ADD/ADHD etc.)
• Programs are designed for people 16 years of age or older
• It is our goal to ensure that individuals with disabilities have access to our programs and that the experience is successful and meaningful.
Types of Activities Available
- Lots of activities for our active group include bowling, dances and sporting events.
- Popular monthly dances rotate between Concord, Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill.
Special Recreation Links
For More Information:
- If you or someone you know is interested in participating in any of the programs available, please call (925) 671-3321 and our Special Recreation staff can determine the type and amount of reasonable assistance that you may need.